Meraki Systems Manager allows customers to run their business instead of learning complicated technology. With new additions and features, it’s now even easier for customers to take advantage of our EMM solution.
For more details about what’s new, read below.
Systems Manager API
Our API can extend the power and visibility of the Meraki Dashboard to the platforms and infrastructures that customers already support.
• Trigger a device wipe when removing an employee from your internal database
• Automatically assign apps to users where you already manage them
Android for Work
Android for Work provides a way to enable apps, add containerization, and bring security, without needing to manage complicated SDKs or application source code.
• Maintain BYOD use cases with native containerization and mobile application management
• Point of sale and kiosk mode at the click of a button
• Lock down the entire device for maximum security and control
Automatically create a secure, private tunnel to a security appliance from any device location.
• AnyConnect Per-App VPN – only the apps that matter are secured and connected to home base
• IKEv2 and always-on VPN – more flexibility, security, and control to any IKEv2 configuration
The Cisco Meraki Team